Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The egg took a while to hatch...





I created this page more than a year ago and left an introductory message with lofty plans of publishing one post a week at least. Well what can I say, I am a procrastinator!

I received an email few days ago from AdSense (a Google program which allows advertisements on their webpages) stating that my application has been denied and the reason cited was "lack of content". That left me confused as I never applied for it and then I did some investigation and found that I had checked a box that I would allow AdSense on my webpage. Long story short, I visited this webpage after almost an year and was embarrassingly relieved that I had no followers. Embarrassed at the unfulfilled promises made on public platform and relieved that I had no visitors who would visit my blog expecting something. 

Anyways, I am back with a resolve (may be that is a big word), to not embarrass myself this time on a public platform. Now updates about myself, not much has changed in the last one year, last year I was a resident and now I am a practicing Psychiatrist and I have lost few million brain cells!

I will post in few days about my take on the anti-corruption dissent in India.

Cheers!

© 2012 Bhramastra. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment